Thursday, January 29, 2009

Open Thoughts

There are so many things that I want to talk about, but only some will be spoken out. Today as I sit in my English class realizing that it's a new and fresh start relieves my mind from my past worries. Last semester I barely made it through this class. I try and try to thrive through the toughest of moments here and I luckily pass this class.

This semester I will try my best to do the same, if it's possible I would like to pass this class with a better grade. Looking at my past grades, I realize that I mainly struggle on commentaries. I don't know how to improve the way I write my commentaries, but to only look at other peoples' blogs. To be honest this doesn't really help me at all. I really have no clue to improve, but to stand still and keep thriving. Every time Ms. Peifer passes back the rubrics for the commentary I can always feel myself heat up, clinch my teeth, and feel as though I don't want to see it at all. This is why my goal for this semester in this particular class is to improve on my writing skills.

Sometimes I wish I could just have the brain of a Genius, but as I think it thoroughly, I realize that I may as well become a stronger person in this current position of mines. I will be able to accept all circumstances, except failing anything.

I am to blame, and no one else.

3 comments:

Koumman Lee said...

Sometimes you DO have a brain of a genius but I still don't get what you meant earlier on the comment.....but thanx for the help Va!!

Koumman Lee said...

I don't get it....because I can't find the place where you find the Java/html thing.

L. M. Peifer said...

Maybe you would like to stay after school sometime so we could clarify any questions you have on the commentary. We can review your old commentaries and the rubrics. :)